1. Houston – Jadeveon Clowney
Houston takes the top available talent with the hope that a quality QB will be available with their second pick.
2. St. Louis (from Washington) – Greg Robinson
St. Louis needs help up front especially with Jake Long coming back from injury.
3. Jacksonville – Khalil Mack
Gus Bradley needs a versatile player like Mack to anchor his defense.
4. Cleveland Browns – Sammy Watkins
Cleveland adds even more firepower to their receiving corps.
5. Oakland – Mike Evans
Oakland gets their no. 1 receiver to help bridge QB Schaub.
6. Atlanta – Jake Matthews
Atlanta upgrades their offensive line in hopes of a Matt Ryan resurgence.
7. Tampa Bay – Johnny Manziel
Manziel can develop for a year behind stop-gap option Josh McCown.
8. Minnesota – Blake Bortles
Norv Turner gets his style of QB.
9. Buffalo – Ha Ha Clinton-Dix
Buffalo gets their Jairus Byrd replacement.
10. Detroit – Justin Gilbert
Detroit adds talent to their defensive back squad.
11. Tennessee – Teddy Bridgewater
Jake Locker hasn’t shown that he is the answer at QB.
12. New York (Giants) – Taylor Lewan
New York needs to keep Eli Manning upright.
13. St Louis – Jimmie Ward
St. Louis has a need at the safety position and Ward is the next best available.
14. Chicago – Aaron Donald
Chicago’s defensive line is aging and needs a youth movement.
15. Pittsburgh – Kyle Fuller
Pittsburgh needs their Ike Taylor replacement.
16. Dallas – Dee Ford
Dallas looks to replace Demarcus Ware on the edge.
17. Baltimore – Zach Martin
Baltimore upgrades their offensive line here with a tackle that could also play guard.
18. New York (Jets) – Darqueze Dennard
Rex Ryan gets his press man CB.
19. Miami – Xavier Su’a-Filo
Miami needs to add to their offensive line for the sake of Tannehill.
20. Arizona – Derek Carr
Arizona gets their Carson Palmer successor.
21. Green Bay – Jace Amaro
Green Bay replaces Jermichael Finley here.
22. Philadelphia Eagles – Brandin Cooks
Philadelphia replaces DeSean Jackson’s speed on the outside.
23. Kansas City – Calvin Pryor
Kansas City has no viable safety to pair with Eric Berry.
24. Cincinnati – Bradley Roby
Aging CB group requires a young addition.
25. San Diego – Jason Verrett
San Diego upgrades their arguably league worst CB group.
26. Cleveland – Jimmy Garoppolo
Cleveland gets their QB of the future here.
27. New Orleans – Marcus Martin
New Orleans gets a versatile interior offensive lineman to likely play center.
28. Carolina Panthers – Morgan Moses
Carolina desperately needs to add to their league worst offensive line.
29. New England – Eric Ebron
New England looks to pair another talent with Gronkowski.
30. San Francisco – C.J. Mosley
San Francisco gets a great talent to add to their already talented LB group.
31. Denver – Ryan Shazier
Denver needs another LB to complement Trevathan and Miller.
32. Seattle – Ra’Shede Hageman
Seattle fills the void left by Red Bryant’s departure.